Sunday, December 11, 2011

Herb Garden

 So this is my Front herb garden before...
Its more of a weed and forgotten stuff garden in this picture. 

And this is it now! 
To the left are Onions, in the middle (where it looks like dirt) Garlic is starting to sprout, then to the left I have Dill, Stevia, Tarragon, Cilantro, and Oregano. 

The long coiled like black thing is not the worlds longest garden snake it is in fact a soaker hose. Which may be the only way I remember to water my herbs! Now I just need to set up the wonderful timer my hubby got me and I'll be good to go!

I'm working daily to keep weeds to a minimum and that seems to have gone a long way! I want to rip out those HUGE hedges to the right in the top picture, but that is a job that will just have to wait! 

~LuLu

No comments:

Post a Comment