Sunday, August 14, 2011

Injured

How did I manage to hurt both feet in the same day? My right heel is in pain when I walk or put pressure on it and I broke my left big toe nail in half. So now when I walk both feet hurt..... 6 days to race day - uggh lets hope I heal!!

On the positive side I've been staying off my feet by reading a LOT!  I am currently in the middle of book 3 of the A Song of Fire and Ice series. (The TV show A Game of Thrones is based on this series) I found the first book A Game of Thrones to be long and tedious - I mean come on 800+ pages that is a trudge even for me. I gave up after the first book and moved on to Harry Potter - now that's short and BORING, but I managed 3 of those books before I found my way back to The Song of Fire and Ice book 2 a Clash of Kings. The book pushed 900 pages, but I made it through in about 3 days pretty much devouring the book and thoroughly engrossing myself in the story. Now on book 3 A Storm of Swords and I'm two thirds through it and can't wait to finish and more excitedly can't wait for season 2 of the TV show!

~LuLu

No comments:

Post a Comment