Friday, August 12, 2011

The best intentions

I always have the best blogging intentions! - Weekly, Daily, and Monthly post ideas, but they always fall through - I have tried segmenting my blogs into one for running/fitness, one that is required for school - so mostly Library Based, And this one as more of a personal/crafty blog. However, it seems the only one that gets updated regularly is the one for school - and thats just because the posts are required as a class grade!

Although after seeing a good friend over the last few weeks and how she looks forward to my posts I'm hoping to post more often and maybe just focus on this blog - and maybe the movie review blog that I do with my husband (If we ever actually go back to watching movies)

So this ones for you Buffy! Lets hope I can stick with it!! :)

~LuLu

No comments:

Post a Comment