Monday, August 29, 2011

Garden Fall 2011

So Thursday the 25th I planted the seeds for my garden in starter cups on the porch. I'm trying to do this fairly naturally, mostly organic, and with as little work and money as possible. I'm hoping to plant tomatoes, corn, peppers, cucumber, peas, cantaloupes, green beans, and broccoli.


Well today I went out to water my seeds and HOLY CUCUMBERS BATMAN they went from nothing to one of them is over 2 inches tall!! Awesome! - now if I can keep this up for several months I'll be sitting pretty!!






I'm hoping to finish moving and preparing my beds this week so they will have some time to soak up some summer rains and get all settled before I plant.

I'm also strongly considering planting potatoes this fall in a separate bed!

More to come!

~LuLu

No comments:

Post a Comment